Brand-new library sharing with up to 100 colleagues, anywhere in the world
- Share your entire EndNoteX8 library, including references, PDFs, and annotations with up to 100 people. Everyone can add to, annotate and use the library – at the same time.
- Easily keep track of who is making what changes to the shared library and when, with a built-in activity log Save your funding dollars for your research. There’s no additional charge for sharing, no library size limit and no charge for unlimited cloud storage.
- Search across reference metadata, full text journal articles, file attachments, and your personal annotations and notes, to locate the research you need in just seconds.
- Advanced PDF importing, file naming and organizing
- Expanded format options, with more than 6,000 reference styles
Using EndNoteX9 online, find the journals where your research is most likely to be accepted based on an analysis of tens of millions of citation connections in Web of Science
Create a folder call EndNote and download files to the EndNote folder. Keep the two files together and double-click to start the installation.
Download Mac installation software on your desktop and install.